While I find the tools all very easy to use, I know I will need a lot of time to become comfortable and competent with them so then I can work out how to apply them to a primary school setting. I usually teach the little ones and the schools I have worked in usually have other platforms for sharing information (with children, parents, admin, staff and visitors). Right now these tools just seem more like social tools.
Google as a workplace? Not sure if it is for me! However, I do like how they challenge people to think outside the box, which is why it is such a dynamic place!

iGoogle can help you organise yourself personally, and doesn't necessarily have to be a professional tool. However these are the sorts of things that CAN be used professionally if implemented appropriately with the right purpose. You don't have to find a use for them at work - but maybe one day down the track you'll have a light bulb moment and this will be your solution! Fiona
ReplyDelete