The first time I tried to do this an error message came up, so I decided to leave it for a couple of days.
I had no problem with creating a blog today - i.e. no error message. The hardest part was finding a name that was available!
Happy blogging everyone.
BTW - updated this post on Sep 01.
Am looking forward to learning about the different Web 2.0 tools.
I think I was able to let you know that I have started my blog as it is on the participant's list and I received a comment! Thanks!

Welcome!
ReplyDeleteIt is so great to hear that you left it and came back later when you hit some trouble. It's the best way to move forward - sometimes the frustration just gets in the way! Good luck with the rest of the program!
Fiona
Well done Anna! Love the photo. Did you take it yourself?
ReplyDeleteHi Anna,
ReplyDeleteI've finally managed to stop following myself!
It must've just frozen up with all the conflcting instructions!